Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Cat

9

I'm sure you all heard about my dog. It's still gone and I doubt it will come back. But whatever I have my cat and this is a picture of her. Her name is Storm and she is amazing. She loves to play in boxes, so naturally she loves to play un bags aswell.

One evening when I was surfing facebook she was being extra playful. And pretending to hide from me in this bag my cousin had given to me as a joke. I was surprised to see that she lined up almost perfectly with the guy on the bag. I laughed so hard! Lucky for me there was a camera sitting right next to me so I took a snap shot for you guys to enjoy.

9 comments:

alex said...

That is an amazing picture! Really, I love it! Great job by getting a ginger cat, by the way. :3

Sketchar said...

Another nice post, keep it up.

T Papar said...

looks like batman :3

A. said...

lol :)

Mike H said...

lol I loved this post. keep it up.

pv said...

haha that was a nice post as usual :)

Unknown said...

LOL great shot! and nice cat! :D

my day in a sentence said...

Your cat is ripped! :D

Unknown said...

Nawh, so cute.
Followed and supported ^^

Post a Comment

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting